Aug 15, 2011
Welcome to New Haven Business Park!
New Haven Business Park is a 450,000 square feet flex industrial / office development by Amacon, a progressive, future-focused family owned company on the cutting edge of the development industry. Amacon is responsible for many of Vancouver’s premier industrial developments and its enviable reputation for quality and innovation has led to the creation of exceptional developments throughout Metro Vancouver.
Come and enjoy the central location and ample amenities surrounding New Haven Business Park including financial institutions, restaurants, numerous retail outlets and recreational facilities such as Riverway Golf Course and an Urban Trail that bisects the park. Phase One, comprised of three buildings (2A, 2B & 2C) totalling 160,000 square feet of flex industrial / office space, is complete. Two additional phases will be developed soon after full occupancy of Phase One.
- High quality concrete tilt-up construction
- Dock loading with grade access as required
- +/-24′ clear warehouse ceiling heights
- 1,755 feet of frontage on Marine Way
- Extensive exterior glazing
- Landscaped campus style setting
- Ample on-site parking
- M5 and B1 zoning which allow for light industrial and suburban office usage permitting 25% ancillary retail
- ESFR sprinklers
New Haven Business Park is strategically located just minutes away from numerous retail and commercial developments that service the day to day needs of business throughout the South Burnaby area. The following is a brief summary of some of these amenities:
- Big Bend Crossing is a 300,000 sq. ft. power centre featuring retailers such as Rona, Winners, Staples and PetSmart.
- Marine Way Market is a 275,000 sq. ft. retail strip mall featuring retailers such as Canadian Tire, London Drugs, Price Smart Foods and restaurants Cactus Club, White Spot and McDonald’s.
- The new Urban Trail System and Fraser Foreshore Park offer several miles of connected walkways, shoreline trails and bicycle paths throughout the Big Bend Area. As part of the Urban Trail System, New Haven Business Park is directly connected to this comprehensive system.
- Public transit is an important feature of the Big Bend Area with several new bus routes that connect commuters with Metro Vancouver’s SkyTrain system. Running through the City of Burnaby are two major SkyTrain systems. Two stations, at Royal Oak and Edmonds Street, are linked to B.C. public transit bus lines feeding directly into the Big Bend area. Consequently, there are two public transit stops within close proximity of New Haven Business Park. One stop is located one block south of the park at Glenlyon Parkway while the other is situated at the north end of the business park on Marine Drive.